Berman, A. Hey, and G. Fox, eds.
Chalmers and J. Codenotti and M. Dongarra, et al. Dowd and C. Severance, High Performance Computing , 2nd. El-Rewini and T. Lewis, Distributed and Parallel Computing , Manning, Foster and C. Kesselman, eds. Hockney and C. Jordan and G. Lewis and H.
Sourcebook Of Parallel Computing
Lipovski and M. Petersen and P.
- Eye Essentials: Binocular Vision!
- Sourcebook of parallel computing / Jack Dongarra [et al.]. - Version details - Trove!
- Social Conditions in Britain 1918-1939 (Lancaster Pamphlets).
- Statistical Models for Causal Analysis.
Rajasekaran and J. Reif, eds. Zomaya, ed. Parallel Programming G. Babb, ed. Baker and B. Burns and G. Davies, Concurrent Programming , Addison-Wesley, Carriero and D. Chandy and J. Chandy and S. Available online S. Goedecker and A. Hager and G. Herlihy and N. Kirk and W. Lester, The Art of Parallel Programming , 2nd ed. Lin and L. High Perf. Mattson, B. Sanders, and B.
Sourcebook Of Parallel Computing 2003
Perrott, Parallel Programming , Addison-Wesley, Ragsdale, ed. Rauber and G. Wilkinson and M. Allen, Parallel Programming , 2nd ed. Parallel Programming Languages and Systems C. Amza, A. Cox, S. Dwarkadas, P. Keleher, H. Lu, R. Rajamony, W. Yu, and W. Bacon, S. Graham, and O. Bal, J. Steiner, and A. Chandra, R. Menon, L. Dagum, D. Kohr, D. Maydan, and J.
- Energy in the 21st Century, 2nd Edition!
- Table of Contents: Sourcebook of parallel computing /.
- Learning in Groups: A Handbook for Face-to-Face and Online Environments;
Chapman, G. Jost, and R. Geist, A. Beguelin, J. Dongarra, W. Jiang, R. Manchek, and V. Available online W. Gropp, S. Huss-Lederman, A. Lumsdaine, E. Lusk, B. Nitzberg, W. Saphir, and M. Gropp, E. Lusk, and A. Lusk, and R. Hatcher and M. Kleiman, D. Shah, and B. Smaalders, Programming with Threads , Prentice Hall, Koelbel, D. Loveman, R. Schreiber, G. Steele, and M. Nichols, D. Buttlar, and J. Snir, S. Otto, S. Huss-Lederman, D. Walker, and J. Sottile, T.
Mattson, and C. Wilson and P.
- Disability, Work and Cash Benefits!
- The Sourcebook of Parallel Computing by Jack Dongarra, Ian Foster | Waterstones.
- Sourcebook of parallel computing.
- Palestine and the Gulf States: The Presence at the Table (Middle East Studies: History, Politics & Law);
- Guide to the Sabbat (Vampire: The Masquerade).
Lu, eds. Parallel Architectures R.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Culler, J. Singh, and A. Dally and B. Duato, S. Today, the responsibility for achieving the vision of scalable parallelism remains in the hands of the application developer. This book represents the collected knowledge and experience of over 60 leading parallel computing researchers.
They offer students, scientists and engineers a complete sourcebook with solid coverage of parallel computing hardware, programming considerations, algorithms, software and enabling technologies, as well as several parallel application case studies. The Sourcebook of Parallel Computing offers extensive tutorials and detailed documentation of the advanced strategies produced by research over the last two decades application case studies.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate? Let us know about it. Does this product have an incorrect or missing image? Send us a new image. Is this product missing categories? Add more categories. Review This Product. Welcome to Loot. Checkout Your Cart Price. Special order.