Skip to content. There are currently 29, Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Recommended for you
Part I: Evidence of Professional Standing , which is assessed with peer review, confirmation of full and unrestricted licensure in all jurisdictions where a license is held, and hospital credentials. Part IV: Evidence of Performance in Practice , focuses on quality improvement model that includes a stringent peer review process and submission of case lists.
The Board will obtain peer review of the candidate from certified orthopaedic surgeons who are familiar with their work, and get evaluations from the hospital chief of staff, chief of orthopaedics, surgery, anesthesia, and nursing staff in the operating room and orthopaedic wards. This information is reviewed by the credentials committee of the ABOS, who will decide which applicants are admitted to sit for the recertification examination. Connect with ABOS.
All Rights Reserved. About this book Utilizing a rapid-fire, two-column question and answer format, this is an ideal on-the-spot resource for senior medical students covering a wide range of both general and subspecialty orthopedic topics: anatomy, physiology, presentation and history, pathophysiology, differential diagnosis, physical examination, radiological evaluation, operative and non-operative treatment techniques, surgical complications, rehabilitation and more.
Show all. Fractures Pages Raducha, Jeremy E. Olecranon Bursitis Pages Blood, Travis. Kaveh, MD. Arthrogryposis Pages Schiller, Jonathan R.
ABOS | My Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Arthritis Pages Ramirez, Jose M. Myositis Pages Schwartz, Stuart T. Show next xx.
Read this book on SpringerLink. Recommended for you.
- Vintage Cakes: Timeless Recipes for Cupcakes, Flips, Rolls, Layer, Angel, Bundt, Chiffon, and Icebox Cakes for Todays Sweet Tooth.
- Mechanics of Biological Systems and Materials, Volume 7: Proceedings of the 2014 Annual Conference on Experimental and Applied Mechanics.
- Orthopaedic Surgery Review.
- Latest News & Articles!
- The End of the World As We Know It: Faith, Fatalism, and Apocalypse in America!
- Orthopaedic surgery review; questions and answers. - Free Online Library.
- Orthopedic Secrets - 4th Edition.
Eberson Alan H.